MANAGEMENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Human Resources Division
- Processing all applications and new staff recruitments within the period of three months from the date of advertisement.
- Ensuring the management of the Administrative Office abides by the circulars of the Public Service Department and the State Circulars.
- Records all leave applications of staff within 24 hours of the receipt of application.
- Preparing the necessary documents for staff pension management to the Public Service Department two years prior to the retirement of staff.
- Preparing the Trainings and Courses Calendar for each staff every December.
Administrative Secretariat Division
Rental of Facilities
|Group of Tenants||Status||Rental rate|
The Public, Private, Bodies/Organisations/Clubs and all Private Agencies.
|100% of the stipulated rent rate.|
All government departments including schools and all government agencies recognised by the government authorities.
|Maximum RM 200.00 or whichever is lower|
Staff of MPSepang still under employment only and for personal use only.
|25% of the payment levied.|
All functions, inaugural speeches, official visits and etceteras which are ordered by the State Government (YB, Selangor State Secretary) and each MPSepang Council Member for personal use only.
- Reservation matters and payments must be made at the Head Office of the Sepang Municipal Council and all enquiries regarding this service can be corresponded through this line 03 – 83190200 / 83190300.
- Click here to download the application forms.